Required Forms to Complete Admission: K-8th
International Students: Click Here
Kindergarten through Eighth Grade Parents,
Welcome to the Hephatha family!
Upon acceptance to Hephatha, you will complete your registration on Paper Day, which is Tuesday, July 18th between 8am and 6pm with your completed packet and first tuition payment. If the packet is completed when you arrive, it will be an easy drop-off, and won’t take too much time for us to check it and send you on your way. You will print and complete your full packet through the links given below, and return them to the Administration Office on Paper Day. Save some time by picking up your Emergency Form ahead of time – this form cannot be downloaded, as it is a multi-copy form. You can also schedule your Kindergartner’s visit with their Pediatrician ahead of time to get your Health Form completed before Paper Day. If your child’s Pediatrician would like to fax that form separately, our fax number is 714-637-0872.
Lastly, your family is invited to “Meet the Teacher Night”, which is Thursday, August 17th at 5pm. This is a great opportunity to meet the entire Hephatha Family!
Below are some F.A.Q.’s regarding Paper Day:
- Where can I find the items required to make a “complete paperwork packet”? Use the links below to download, print and complete all of the required forms. There is a checklist, so that you can check off each item. You might note that there is one form that cannot be printed, as it is a multi-copy form (the Emergency Contact Form). This form is available in both the School and Administration offices, so that you will have time to complete it beforehand, and include it in your packet.
- If I am missing any items from my packet, can I bring what I have, and return with the rest later?
Your child’s registration will not be complete if you are missing any items from the package requirements (forms, signatures, immunizations, etc.); however, if your child has a physical scheduled, please bring us your most recent health/immunization information, and follow-up with the Administration Office, once you have the updated information. This must be turned-in by 8/11/17. If your student has enrolled mid-year, these items will be need to be turned in no later than their first day of school.
- If I am told I am missing any items, when is the last possible day to turn those in to complete my child’s registration? The last day to turn in missing items is 8/11/17. Your registration will not be complete until your child’s file is complete. If you are awaiting a specific item to complete your packet, please bring in the most recent copy of that item, and follow-up with the Administration Office with the updated information no later than 8/11/17. If your student has enrolled mid-year, these items will be need to be turned in no later than their first day of school.
- When do I find out who my child’s teacher is? Will we be able to meet the teacher before the first day of school? You will have a chance to meet with your child’s teacher in person on “Meet the Teacher Night”, which will be Thursday, August 17th, 2017 at 5pm. If your student has registered mid-year, we will put your child’s teacher in contact with you before their first day of school.
- When is the first day of School for K-8th in the Fall? The first day of school for K-8th will be Wednesday, August 23rd, 2017. The first days of school for ECE are: Tuesday, August 22nd, 2017 for M-F and T/Th programs, and Wednesday, August 23rd, 2017 for M/W/F programs.
Below are links to all of the forms you will need to complete your Kindergarten – 8th grade registration. Please download, complete and return each required form, along with your first tuition payment, to complete your registration here at Hephatha. If your child’s Pediatrician would like to fax their form separately, our fax number is 714-637-0872. Please do not hesitate to contact me at 714-637-08871ext. 126 or HephathaEC8@hephatha.net if you have any questions or concerns!
In His Service,
Director of Admissions and Student Relations
**Remember, registration and tuition are
non-refundable and non-transferrab
Below are the links for the required paperwork, as well as helpful information such as the school calendar, Family Handbook, Cater Tots, etc. Please visit our Music, School Age Care, Athletics, etc. pages for additional information about extra-curricular and co-curricular activities offered. Representatives will be available on “Meet the Teacher Night” with more information, as well!
Graduation Packet (8th Grade)
Graduation Questionnaire (8th Grade)
17-18 K-8 Family Handbook (coming soon!)
Emergency Text Form (All Hephatha parents will receive emergency texts… fill out this form to receive both emergency and general information texts)
The 4-part, multi-copy Emergency Form can be picked up in the Administration Office.