Admissions at Hephatha Lutheran Church and School
International Students: Click Here
Early Childhood-8th Community Registration: 2017-2018
Registration for 2017-2018 opened to our community on 2-9-17 for our Early Childhood through Eighth Grade programs. If you are interested in enrolling your child at Hephatha, please contact us at the number below to set up a tour, as meeting your student is the first step in the Admissions Process. From there, the following steps will continue the process:
- Download and print your registration form by clicking here for Early Childhood, and here for K-8th, as well as the Confidential Recommendation Form, which is to be completed and either faxed or mailed back to us by your child’s current or most recent Program (if applicable). Click here for the Early Childhood – Kinder Recommendation Form, and here for the 1st-8th grade Recommendation Form;
- Turn-in your registration payment and registration form to the Administration Office;
- An acceptance letter with available program placement (M-W-F, T/TH, M-F, TK, or Kindergarten-8th) will be sent out by mail approximately 3 weeks after submission, and your non-refundable/non-transferable registration payment will be processed upon your confirmation that you would like to enroll your child in the program he/she has been accepted for;
- Your child’s registration will be complete, once you have turned in your first registration payment, and all of the required paperwork on “Paper Day”, which is Tuesday, June 6th, 2017 for Early Childhood, and Tuesday, July 18th for Kindergarten – 8th grade. The required forms can be found here for Early Childhood, and here for Kindergarten – 8th.
Contact Deena Knudsen to schedule a tour at
(714) 637-0887 ext. 126, or email her at HephathaEC8@hephatha.net!
Take Charge of Your Child’s Education. “Be Opened“ to More!