If you are new to Hephatha there are just a couple of things you need to know about us.
Hephatha is a church for people from all walks of life and backgrounds. At Hephatha you don’t need to know anything about God, the Bible, church or Christianity. We welcome everyone, including those of us who don’t have it all figured out. We make a positive difference in our communities with the Love of Jesus.
Come check us out, you will find acceptance, love and community.
What to expect while you are at Hephatha
- Casual atmosphere and dress
- Weekend services that lasts about one hour
- Thought provoking messages based on the Bible
- Live music
- Fun and relevant teaching for your kids
- Excellent child-care at both the 9:30 and 11:00 a.m. Services
We hope you are able to join us for one of our Sunday services. When you do visit us, make sure to stop by the Welcome Table so we can answer any questions you may have or provide you with additional information about Hephatha Lutheran Church.